Translate翻譯

2011年9月18日 星期日

He Is Just Kidding

孩問:「ABCDEFG是什麼意思?」
男孩回答:「A Boy Can Do Everything For Girl」
女孩又問:「那後面的HIJK呢?」
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
男孩:「He Is Just Kidding.
.」


>>>>>

You are A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K.
A wife asked her husband to describe her. 


一位妻子要求她的丈夫來形容她。

He said: " You are A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K. "

他說:"你是A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K."

She asked: "what does that mean?"

她問:"這是什麼意思?"

" Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Fabulous, Gorgeous and Hot " he answered.


"可愛(Adorable),美麗(Beautiful),伶俐(Cute),嫵媚(Delightful),高雅(Elegant),優秀(Fabulous),華貴(Gorgeous)和熱情(Hot)"他回答。


She said: "Oh that's lovely. What about I,J,K?"


她說:"哇,好動人喔!那I,J,K.又如何呢?"


He said: " I'm Just Kidding ! "

他說:"我只是在開玩笑!"


>>>
A husband asked his wife to describe him. She said: " You are A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K." He asked:"what does that mean?" " Active, Big, Charming, Determined, Efficient, Faithful, Goer, and Handsome." she answered. He said: "Oh that's lovely. What about I,J,K?" She said:" I'm Just Kidding!"